What's new

Zelda looks weird!

cokeman118

Ok, check out this pic of Zeldo. I'm pretty sure others have gotten it to run better...granted my video card probably sucks for this emulator but I did get it to run. Anyway, it doesn't look right to me...I might have got a bad rip. I'll have to try it again, I can't get it to load in any loaders either so something is wrong.

Vegetable

Banned
Nah, that's completely fine. Just go into your gfx plugins, go to advanced, check the tick box next to Overlay some statistics, press ok. Then go back into gfx plugin, and untick the box next to Overlay some statistics.
The black sky you see, is because you do not have a Direct X 9 video card.

OP
C

cokeman118

Oh, ok. Yah, I only got a GeForce 2 Ti. 64MB Ram. I also got my gcm to run through a loader and it runs just as good as if I had my disc in the Cube so I know the rip isn't bad. I just was surprised to see the hearts and other stuff in the corners, and "Wind Waker" upside down and jumbled up. Also I couldn't get past the screen that wants you to confirm you want to play without a memory card. You have to push the analog stick to select "yes" but I can't on my keyboard.

Vegetable

Banned
Currently, memory cards aren't supported in Dolphin, so you'll have to choose no, and those graphical errors, most of them disappear when you do that "trick", the others, are just errors that haven't been supported yet in Dolphin.

ector

Emulator Developer
the hearts and stuff in the corners is because they're supposed to be blended out with alpha=0, but the alpha somehow doesn't get routed correctly on cards that don't support shaders atm..