What's new

Play LAN-based 'Cube Games Online [inc MKDD!!]!

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Play LAN-based 'Cube Games Online (inc MKDD!!)

Check out WarpPipe.com. Very interesting. Is it just me, or can I feel an ET Online Mario Kart Tournament brewing up!? :D

I think me and blizz will be having a trial run sometime soon. ;)

blizz

Jaz said:
When I used to carry your ass? ;)

lol, no

I distinctly remember waiting whilst we thought the Dragon for you to register a hit (nil points btw;) ) before killing it with one hit so you'd get experience points and then you ran off with the Dragon Slayer!

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
before killing it with one hit so you'd get experience points and then you ran off with the Dragon Slayer!

*lol* Yeah yeah, whatever. ;)

Anyway, back on topic, you can see screenies of MKDD!! being played ONLINE by clicking here.. :D

I can't wait to try this out. :naughty:

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Anyone actually tried it out yet?

I'd love to - but everywhere seems to have sold out of the friggin' GC Broadband Adaptor. :p

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I picked one up today. Gonna try to get connected sometime over the weekend. I'll post the results here. :D

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
The current version of Warp Pipe isn't compatible with MKDD!!, but the next one will be. They're testing it now, apparently.

2fast4u

beat you to that topic weeks ago :p

anyway, depending how it works this could be a great tool. as development progresses even more.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
2fast4u said:
anyway, depending how it works this could be a great tool. as development progresses even more.

From what I've read on the forums, it seems as if development is coming along nicely. Should be playing MKDD!! online at 50-60fps soon! :D

Davemc

Dave
I'll get a broadband adapter when the software has progressed far enough to work well on my shit connection, then I'll be caning my mates. :D
I wish. Hahaha, fucking hell I'm shit at MK.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even unlocked the All Cup thing yet.
I need to do Star and Special on 150cc. :(

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
By the way, good luck to anyone in the UK trying to get hold of a broadband adaptor, everywhere has sold out. I finally got one tonight, from eBay. £43, mind. :blink:

The guy I got it from has a few more for sale, if anyones after one. Linky here. ;)

2fast4u

still a few more left in my local store and theyve been there forever, i dont suspect them to go anywhere in near future either ;). i hear lik-sang is offering some too for about 50 bucks.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I should have mine early next week sometime, so if blizz can be arsed, we'll have a test then. :p