What's new

Problem with Turok 1

Agent J

When I started Turok v1.0 & 1.2, it goes to the menu, then i start a game, but then the game goes black and doesn't do anything after. I disabled sync game to audio and I set my Counter Factor to 1, so how come it still didn't run?

OP
A

Agent J

I am using Project64 1.4 and I also meet the recommended system requirements for Project64.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Make sure the framebuffer is set to "none". Setting this to "Emulate clear" or "Set Buffers Black" causes problems in some games.

Allnatural

Not to mention that I've never experienced this problem, and I do as much tweaking as anyone.

[Homer]Everybody in the world is stupid except for me.[/Homer]:happy: ;)

Last edited:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
i'll bet my life he has a voodoo

stupip?

[edit]
btw, "no preservatives" lol :D

[edit2]
i explained the on the next page why a new folder soved it... or should i say didn't solve it...

Last edited:

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
:plain: no offense taken, i was simply asking why did you spell Stupid with a double "P"

btw, if you are reading this Agent J, will you please tell me:
do you own a voodoo card?

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
Agent J said:
nope, I am using a 64MB GeForce 3

:blush: umm.. he he.. did i say life?
err.. i meant light... yea thats it... light

anyway, does it work now? after you changed the CF?

Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
follow these steps:
1)run Turok with pj64 and after it started click "End Emulation" (File->"End Emulation)
2)go to : "Options>Settings>Rom Options" there you will see an option called Counter Factor, change it to 2 and press "Ok".
3)restart the game

if these didn't work do this:
reinstall pj64 On a different folder (if you don't have the file download it) and run everything on defaults, especially DO NOT copy the New RDB.