What's new

PJ64 RDX (Rom Database eXtension)

lnsop

Warchief
Hello people,

Well I in these days have finished the RDX file for the PJ64, and here this so that you enjoy it, but the file is not complete lack information of some games, take a look at rdx_readme.txt

And if you want to help me to finish the RDX, post here will be well received.

Is time to update

I have added information of some games and corrected some things like the ReleaseDate that was in '19997/xx/xx', another case banjo kazooie and banjo toei had the same ReleaseDate, and things so.

I have difficulties to find iformation of japanese games, please give me links where I could find this information.

greetings lnsop. :cool:

P.D. Sorry my english is not good, is my translator;)

Last edited:

Glowstick

How do i get your rdx to work properly? I pressed f5 and nothing changed. I added players to the settings and it only came up with all games = 1 player..

OP
lnsop

lnsop

Warchief
Thanks, I will continue working in the file. :cool:

Glowstick said:
How do i get your rdx to work properly? I pressed f5 and nothing changed. I added players to the settings and it only came up with all games = 1 player..

try to erase the file 'project64.cache'

sya64

Rom Finder #-Z
zelda!

1)u extract that file and put in the pj64 folder.
2)than enter the pj64.exe and press F5 to refresh.

-- --
\/
_____

Josep

eyerun4phun
i noticied this a few days ago, who the hell are you?! just some random nice programmer guy or what?:)

sxxxe83

sya64 said:
zelda!

1)u extract that file and put in the pj64 folder.
2)than enter the pj64.exe and press F5 to refresh.

-- --
\/
_____

HI..

I can`t get my rdx file to work properly... I`ve been pressing F5, and nothing happend.. Deleted the cache file too.. Nothing helps..

I`ve got the new rdb file to..

My Specs.

P4 2Ghz
Geforce 3 ti 200
256sdrRAM (i know, it sucks)
sb live 5.1
seagate 80gb

bla bla bla
running 98se 23.11 nvidia. directx 8.1..

sXe

OP
lnsop

lnsop

Warchief
every time that you intall a new RDB, the RDB puts the values original to the browser and it is necessary to add the fields of the RDX and press F5 two or three times. :cool:

RadeonUser

I was having some problems too, but... It seems everything's ok now. What you need to do is manually select what you want to show up in Options / Settings . Rom Selection Tab, and add whatever you want from available fields to Show fields in this order. Then, just refresh the rom listings, and everything'll work fine.

RadeonUser

*Update* It seems it didn't work as expected. When I exited and reloaded PJ64, the entries after the new ones were gone. I am currently using Windows 98, so... This might just be a bug due to Windows 98... I'm not sure... I'm tempted to edit out what I said ???

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i just tried this and it all seems fine, just a tip: don't use translated field headers, there are some quirks with saving here in PJ64.