• Smiff 'PJ64 r00lz' - PJ64 support site maintainer

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Smiff 'Martin the server is down' - Watchdog

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Smiff 'Shut the f*ck up' - IRC ignorer

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Smiff 'Ph33r my modding power' - EmuTalk terrorizer

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • Nah. You're drunk Redah. How come you think Smiff should be banned? He shouldn't.

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No way! I'd miss his wit, kindness and/or his sexy body (oooh Redah!)

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
I think the people are disliking (to put it nice) smiff more each day but that might be due to his mod powers he sometimes uses as an Emutalk Terrorist LOL :p

Smiff

Emutalk Member
PJ64 rules. By the way Martin, you're crappy server is probably about to go down - again :donzingof. Would people around here please stop messaging me sh*t on IRC, I'm not interested. Let's go find some people to ban!

Martin

Administrator
Smiff said:
PJ64 rules. By the way Martin, you're crappy server is probably about to go down - again :donzingof. Would people around here please stop messaging me sh*t on IRC, I'm not interested. Let's go find some people to ban!

:p

Ban me Smiff! Pwease! ;)

OP
Redah

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Smiff said:

Well, at least he's a good sport about it :D

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Lol, a welsh corrects a brit for misspelling... Never thought I`d see anything like it...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Jaz said:
For the record.. Y-O-U-`-R-E means `you are`.. Y-O-U-R means `your`.. :p

I know, I was concentrating on being funny rather than being grammatically correct, I can manage both if I want to Jaz... can you?

Smiff

Emutalk Member
So if the "No" camp doesn't win, do I actually get banned? It's looking pretty close right now. And is there a deadline on this poll? 'Cos I need to get some things wrapped up, say my goodbyes etc. etc.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Also I'd like to complain that this poll is unfair... there's only one reason not to ban me (well, it isn't even a reason), and four reasons to ban me.

/me calls lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.