What's new

24 minutes

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
It's a very nice card, here is the nvnews preview. The review should be up soon, I'm glad NVIDIA made up for the NV30 mess, now we go onwards with the product cycles:)

ra5555

N64 Newbie
I won't get excited so easily after what Nvidia did in its last paper launch with NV30. This, again, is a paper launch and we probably won't see any products on the shelfs untill July.

I know the bench marks are out there, but this card is probably gonna cost big! Especially with the type of memory used.

Last edited:
OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
ra5555 said:
I won't get excited so easily after what Nvidia did in its last paper launch with NV30. This, again, is a paper launch and we probably won't see any products on the shelfs untill July.

I know the bench marks are out there, but this card is probably gonna cost big! Especially with the type of memory used.

Captain obvious to the rescue, apart from this is not a paper launch. They have the products (which is why so many sites got hold of them for review) ;):D

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Slougi said:
Ati still has better looking AA and AF. Besides, they are all too expensive for me :p

Yes the AA and AF is still on ATI's side, not by much now ;) as for the price umm wonder if I can get one to review from somewhere:satisfied