What's new

Next release will be a Rareware time

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
PD, OpenGL works fine, DirectX still has some depth buffer problem.

Riven

Nice, I think Rice is talking about Video plugin :)
The poll he put talked about it and a lot of votes went to it

leizar

Wow, Looking very good!
Anyway I hope it fixes the problem I have when using it with 1964 (Everything except for the game freezes. I can ply the game, but I can't use the GUI and Windows seems to have frozen as well. All I can do is press "CTRL + Alt +Del")

This just appens when using Rice's plugin and 1964 together; any other plugin or Pj64 work fine.

But since yours is a geat plugin I hope you menaged to do something to solve this

Nice shots!

Clements

Yep, Rare support is pretty important! ...And so soon after 4.5.0! That poll earlier was a great idea to steer you in the right direction!

With 2XSAI implimented and Rare support, hardly anything is left, just bug fixes for the lesser popular games!

Can't wait to try your plugin!

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
leizar said:
Wow, Looking very good!
Anyway I hope it fixes the problem I have when using it with 1964 (Everything except for the game freezes. I can ply the game, but I can't use the GUI and Windows seems to have frozen as well. All I can do is press "CTRL + Alt +Del")

This just appens when using Rice's plugin and 1964 together; any other plugin or Pj64 work fine.

But since yours is a geat plugin I hope you menaged to do something to solve this

Nice shots!

You can use ESC key to quit from the game.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
On your latest plugin Rice's Daedalus Plugin 4.5.0

On 1964 using OGL of course :)

I load a game fine

leizar

No, it doesn't work
The game is the only thing working as it should(Video, Input and sound);
I can't control anything else (Emu toolbar, emu window, Windows toolbar, start menu and everything else)
It seemes that the refresh rate of everything drops down drammatically; I have to wait some second over a button of the emu toolbar before it shows its edges just like it should do as soon as you pass the mouse over it.
The strange thing is that it doesn't appen with Project64, but only with your plugin and 1964.
What should I do?
Or is this problem going to be fixed with the new release?

(I need to have your plugin working because it's the best one)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
But then when i File/Close Rom or stop Button (F4) & then load a Game from the Browser all i get is this & have to force a close.

On Pj64 end emulation = a Closed Exe

OP
Rice

Rice

Emulator Developer
Do you have the same problem with other opengl plugins?

AFAIK, both the 1964 you are using and PJ64 have the same problem, that an opengl plugin can not be closed/uninstalled at rom closing. OpenGL need to close the render target in the same thread (the main cpu emu thread), both 1964 and PJ64 are trying to close it at the GUI thread after the main cpu emu thread has terminated. And without successful closing, opengl could freeze at the next play.

leizar

What about my question?
I don't want to be annoying, but I'd like to solve this problem about your plugin also because there may be other people having the same problem