What's new

Comprehensive List of (U) roms and (E) etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pandamoan

Banned
This was from another thread, but i did a bit of work, cleaned up the list and added all the (E) roms that were not created (U), and deleted all the dupes were different versions (i.e. 1.0 AND 1.1).

All said I got a list of 318 different and unique n64 games created for the english language.

I realize this is missing a few of the good (J) games that were never created in (U) or (E) format, however, this is a helpful list for those interested in having a comprehensive rom set with out duplications, and in the english language.

feel free to edit and improve if i'm missing something. thanks!

/edit
i deleted this post and redid it so that i can reupload a new attachment.

i was having problems with it....

/edit

Clements

Why anyone would want "Rugrats - Treasure Hunt" is beyond my comprehension even if for collectional purposes only!

OP
pandamoan

pandamoan

Banned
ceedj said:
Great list! Someone should sticky this somewhere...

thanks man! As i said, anyone with updates, please post them here!

and about rugrats, yeah, there are some lame games, but the idea was a COMPREHENSIVE list... lol

but yeah, who could be bothered with about 20% of them in real life?

Clements

Some people bought them! I was just fooling around though! Great list! Could prove very useful for keeping tabs on how many revisions a game had without looking through a list of hacks, PD games... etc :)

iwanpompier

some dups:

Bust-A-Move 3 DX (E) [!].zip == Bust-A-Move '99 (U) [!].zip
G.A.S.P! Fighter's NEXTream (E) [!] == Deadly Arts (U) [!].zip
Holy Magic Century (E) [!].zip == Quest 64 (U) [!].zip
Looney Tunes - Duck Dodgers (E) [!].zip == Duck Dodgers Starring Daffy Duck (U) [!].zip
Lylat Wars (E) [!].zip == Star Fox 64 (U) [!].zip
Mystical Ninja 2 - Starring Goemon (E) [!].zip == Goemon's Great Adventure (U) [!].zip

and some i'm not sure about:

Bass Hunter 64 (E) [!].zip == In-Fisherman Bass Hunter 64 (U) [!].zip
NBA Pro 98 (E) [!].zip == NBA In the Zone '98 (U) [!].zip
NBA Pro 99 (E) [!].zip == NBA In the Zone '99 (U) [!].zip
Racing Simulation - Monaco Grand Prix (E) [!].zip == Monaco Grand Prix (U) [!].zip

OP
pandamoan

pandamoan

Banned
iwanpompier said:
some dups:

Bust-A-Move 3 DX (E) [!].zip == Bust-A-Move '99 (U) [!].zip
G.A.S.P! Fighter's NEXTream (E) [!] == Deadly Arts (U) [!].zip
Holy Magic Century (E) [!].zip == Quest 64 (U) [!].zip
Looney Tunes - Duck Dodgers (E) [!].zip == Duck Dodgers Starring Daffy Duck (U) [!].zip
Lylat Wars (E) [!].zip == Star Fox 64 (U) [!].zip
Mystical Ninja 2 - Starring Goemon (E) [!].zip == Goemon's Great Adventure (U) [!].zip

and some i'm not sure about:

Bass Hunter 64 (E) [!].zip == In-Fisherman Bass Hunter 64 (U) [!].zip
NBA Pro 98 (E) [!].zip == NBA In the Zone '98 (U) [!].zip
NBA Pro 99 (E) [!].zip == NBA In the Zone '99 (U) [!].zip
Racing Simulation - Monaco Grand Prix (E) [!].zip == Monaco Grand Prix (U) [!].zip

hmmm... interesting.... i'll have to try those games and make a determination. thanks for the info!!!

jdsony

It looks like The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Master Quest is missing from the list if it counts.

jdsony

Oh and HSV Adventure Racing (A) is not unique since it is just Beetle Adventure Racing with the Australian HSV cars instead of VW Beetles. I'm not sure if you can count that as unique though.

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
Came across this thread, it's useful as I thought i'd add a few more to my collection, just a note though, 007 - The World is Not Enough (U) [!] doesn't apear to be in the list.

Is the creater of the list actually banned?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
This list is totally pointless, goodn64 does this job.. why should I care what roms others have?! plus this thread is a year old.

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
It wasn't about boasting what roms people have, it was about creating that list for reference. I didn't know it could be done in GoodWindows, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.