What's new

Dolphin Beta Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
*jaw drops*

Knuckles.. please, please, please do a battle. ._. Take a screenshot in battle...

Even though I own the game, that's just amazing. The Japanese version doesn't work though, does it?

Edit : If you happen to run into a bandit in town or somewhere if you do take more shots, could you get a image of the bandit? I've been looking for a image of him in paper form for a while now. ( You know, the guys who wear blue or green and steal stuff? One's in the back alley in Rogueport. ) Thanks. :p

Last edited:

WW Link

Knuckles said:
Paper Mario 2 - NTSC (US)

Works well and quite fast, no errors (too many on the teaser to test further than the intro N/dolby logos so I dunno if it's really working more on the Teaser. ) , Games goes well, no crashes, just too lazy to continue playing.

Anyway, here you go , ENJOY! :
Wow, amazing shots!!!

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
very nice shots knuckles :D I'm just wonderin, how does metal gear solid: twin snakes and viewtful joe run on the beta so far?

Last edited:

JinXD

Hmmmm, you see that 2nd an 3rd screenshot of Paper Mario 2, are they showing memory card support!!? I wouldn't expect it it to let you name the save file unless it had first detected the memory card.....

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
Biohazar 4 Trial Edition

Only work Menu

re1.jpg

re2.jpg

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
For now you can play it without wireframe, but for some reason the screen is very dark and the framerate is only slightly higher

Status
Not open for further replies.