What's new

Zelda WW save

Sc(+)pe

hello, i am in need of a save point for zelda ww. Yes i have searched these forums and found some, but i tried hard to find out how to get them to work... I just want a save point where link already has his shield and sword cause i wanna rip out the model, but when i use 3dripperdx, i freezes on the intro, so i just wanted a saving point that takes me right to him.

I would like to know how you get the save to work. Because in my dolphin folder i have a /dolphin/data/" and there is no memcard_a or memorycardA in it. I also have a data_eur/jap/usa I am really confuse and appreciate any help what so ever, also i love dolphin, i think its a really great emu, just if it could go faster then it would be perfect, but then agian in a few more years :)

In one of the forums someone just said that i drop the file in data...but it never shows up for my zelda WW.

EDIT: one versoin of dolphin, is faster than the older version of dolphin, but the older version of dolphin plays the ingame much better than the newer dolphin cause you can actually see the model perfect and the backgrounds good to, but the newer one runs much faster then the newer one but everything around character models are huge black blobs and the models are really screwed up. but the newer one play much faster.

The game i am talking about is zelda wind waker. But by any chance does some one have the wind waker link model....?

Last edited:
OP
S

Sc(+)pe

can you link me to that you mentioned, yet i checked that forum, but i can't get the files to work :(

Last edited:
OP
S

Sc(+)pe

ok i got the bmd viewer but how do i get .bmd's for zelda WW, i just have the iso... is there like a tool to extract the .bmd's from the game?

Knuckles

Cobrax1884 said:
OMG he didn't get the joke XD there is NO 1.04 HAHAHAHAHA kkkk i'l edit my post god

stop posting useless crap. If you want to say stupid stuff just for fun, there's AOL for this....

NightWish

Wath do u think about my pc... i want to play... fine...

--------------------

OS: WinXP Pro SP2: AMD Athlon64 X2 4800+ AM2 Graphics Card:
ASUS N7600GT 256MB PCI-E SLI (x2) Memory: Dual Channel 1GB DDRII Corsair Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy Z2 Motherboard: A8N-SLI Premium N-Force4 SLI..... no integrated... then is FUN...