What's new

Zelda:OoT garbage in Hyrule town

Neo2x

Shadow Clan Member
Just when I enter Hyrule town the back ground looks corrupted , meaning I can't see the background at all just garbage; I've tried many plugins, but when using PJ64 I don't get this. I just use 1964 'cause it's faster than PJ64.

I've heard about this happened to a lot people, so I don't think it's a matter of what video card I am using; but just to let you know it's a Sis630.

So, is there a soulution to this problem?

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Neo2x said:
Just when I enter Hyrule town the back ground looks corrupted , meaning I can't see the background at all just garbage; I've tried many plugins, but when using PJ64 I don't get this. I just use 1964 'cause it's faster than PJ64.

I've heard about this happened to a lot people, so I don't think it's a matter of what video card I am using; but just to let you know it's a Sis630.

So, is there a soulution to this problem?

YES your video card does matter, not to mention your card is crap :doh:

But thats not the Case, the reason you have garbage in the backround is because you dont have RSP Enabled. Take the PJ64 RSP that came with PJ64 & put it in the Plugins Directory of 1964. Then, enable it in the change plugins dialog ad that should fix your problem. If it prosists, then Use Glide64 (+eVoodoo)

OP
Neo2x

Neo2x

Shadow Clan Member
A couple of questions:

1)Are there screens like this one that are important in the game?

2)Which is faster: having rsp enabled or disabled?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Don't touch the rsp unless changing from hle/lle sound. Consult the manual for more instructions.