What's new

Zelda OOT and glN64 w/Radeon

NeoNight

wow .... sure tells you one thing though..... some consoles where ahead of there time when it comes to certain graphical features eh? :holiday: :n64: :emutalk:

marioshroom

Quake2Max Player
i am of most interest for the frame buffer work you do. is frame buffer emulate helping the other roms?

thanks for the beautiful Link!!

shroomario

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Orkin said:

:* :D

@nephalim: I'm afraid that's a bit... impossible. Sorry. :blush:

@archlyn: I believe Orkin said that was fixed, but I don't remember if it was in 0.3, or after that.

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
NeoNight said:
wow .... sure tells you one thing though..... some consoles where ahead of there time when it comes to certain graphical features eh? :holiday: :n64: :emutalk:

...no, not really.

The only thing consoles have been way ahead in is frame buffer math, mostly because until very recently, there wasn't enough bandwidth for it. Why ATi pushed frame buffer transfers in R300, though, I don't know... but they sure did a great job with it =)

archlyn

I have another question... and maybe I'm missing the whole point of this thread, but here goes.

Will a GeForce 4 be able to make the game look like that? As it is right now, the hearts have no white borders, but I haven't played far enough to get the Magic meter yet.

Clements

The hearts are not supposed to have white borders at that stage. Only when you reach the last Great Fairy in the game when you are granted double defence (effectively doubling your heart meter)