What's new

Zelda: Ocarina of Time

TforceNab

I'm a total emulator newbie as of today and downloaded 1964 then Zelda: OOT. However, I do not have any sort of controller for my PC as I assumed a mouse and keyboard would be adequate enough until I did get one. Everything has worked great up until now as I get a 'NO CONTROLLER' message on the starting screen of the game. I've tried configuring N64 joypad buttons to keyboard but all to no avail. I still get the same message. I read on this board someone else wanted to know how to use keyboard and mouse rather than pad, but to play GoldenEye and someone kindly offered a download link. I tried that, but that didn't work, so I take it that is just for that particular game???

Please can someone tell me how I can play this GREAT game via my keyboard and mouse without having to wait to buy a controller? Any info will be greatly appreciated.:bouncy:

Googol

Give me back my floppy face!
The problem's not the plugin, it's that the game isn't detecting a controller plugged in. Probably, you didn't tick the checkbox called "Plugged", making the game detect it as not having a controller plugged in. So tick the box, problem solved.