What's new

zelda ocarina of time prob

dukenukem

lord freiza
Well hello to every one and i love 1964 0.8.5 as it's really fast.I am at the part where your inside jabu-jabu and am upto where you fight that weird boss around the circle platform,i have it saved before that and when ever i load the save i get to the press start screen but the screen goes black and vi's stay at60 and then it just stays black any one know why?I have tryed evry plugin and the same thing happens every time. :cry:

Lizard Blade

I'm afraid your state got corrupted. If you save ingame the normal way, start from that again. Its a fairly common occurence.

Kethinov

I have had many glitches playing Zelda games in 1964 but I've found they work great with Project64. Also, you may want to make sure you're using Jabo's direct3d 1.5 or try Rice's graphics plugin if you're going to continue to use 1964.

Edit: I just saw your system specs. Using pj64 may not be an option for you. :(

But if you ever do get a faster system, use pj64. It'll work for ya.

Moredhel

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I have a problem with saving. When I save in OoT in-game, it doesn't take. If I restart the rom the next day, my character has still made no progress in the game. The only way I can make progress is by using save states.
...but I'd like to do it the right way. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks.

schibo

Emulator Developer
Moredhel said:
Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I have a problem with saving. When I save in OoT in-game, it doesn't take. If I restart the rom the next day, my character has still made no progress in the game. The only way I can make progress is by using save states.
...but I'd like to do it the right way. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks.

Make sure your Save Game is set to SRAM in Rom Properties.