What's new

Zelda:Ocarina of Time - Fairy Slingshot.

Shantei

I have a minor issue with the handling of the Fairy Slingshot (which I also imagine would become an issue with the Bow) on the keyboard. In the Forest where you listen to Saria's song to find where you're going, you come across very early the target where if you shoot it with your Fairy Slingshot you get points. And if you get 3 100 points in a row, the little Deku sprouts grants you a bigger seed bag.

Well I am unable to hit 3 100s in a row because I have insufficient control over the aiming of the Slingshot. So if I tap up a tiny bit, it'll go to the top end of the target, and vice versa downwards.

Has anyone solved this problem? Or know how I can overcome it? It's really bad enough having to control Link with a keyboard, let alone not being able to aim properly.

Thanks in advance!

OP
S

Shantei

try changing the analog sticks range.

Dude, you're awesome. Thanks. You just saved me from stopping playing it and Majora's Mask.

Btw, how big a fan are people of Majora's Mask around here? Personally, I haven't played it in ages and can't wait to start again.

Last edited:

Vboy

EmuCrazy
I've never beaten majoras mask and Have no guide. I'm going into woodfall with 7 hearts, and about 12 masks. My notebooks pretty full. I'm a fan, and have never beaten it (on my own), since Great bay is almost impossible (But thank god for savestates lol) and stone tower I run out of time. Btw You need to use this setting in the water temple too, you'll see.

JMac

lol I hated Majora's Mask after I fell in love with Ocarina of Time. I just single handedly could not figure it out. I always ran out of time and got killed by the moon :|

Xavior

slowing the time down helps a lot. Just play the song of time backwards, I have only run out of time once, and that was the first time i played it.