amd tb 900 mhz
winxp prof.
384 mb ram
geforce2 mx 64bit

p64 1.4 RDB v1.4.02
settings:
everything to recommendet

rom: euro rom !

any fix for this corrupt bomber log-book ?

tnx for any help

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
from the looks of it, it looks like you got some currupt system files. you might wanna try doing a full system format. start with your c: drive and wipe it along with any partitions within the drive.
if your system has a secondary disk drive you might wanna format it too just to be safe. and another important thng i should mention....DONT ( i repeat. DONT!) backup anything on your drives to any CD's!!!! that could just put a loop to your problem.

glad i could help -rezinbowl-:thumbsup:

RadeonUser

That res is way off... Download Smiff's latest rdb and that'll fix the res problems.

Remember, if you're using any E region of the rom, chances are you have to manually edit the height. Normally, that's 240 on the roms, some are different however, so, you need to manually add the entry for height and add a number after it.

e.g. :

[E97955C6-BC338D38-C:50]
Good Name=Legend of Zelda 2, The - Majora's Mask (E) (M4) [!]
Internal Name=ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK
RDRAM Size=8
Counter Factor=Default //2
Save Type=First Save Type
CPU Type=Recompiler
Self-modifying code Method=Change Memory
Use TLB=Yes
Linking=Global
Reg Cache=Yes
Use Large Buffer=No
Resolution Height=240
Status=Compatible
Plugin Note=Framebuffer:Subscreen(CD),Sun(EC),pictograph(?) Depth-Enable:Halos (-m.blur -day trans. /floors)

This is an entry for Euro Zelda, notice the Resolution Height=240 Sometimes you'll have to edit that manually (or add it) at the end of the rom's entry. (Zelda's Res is not fixed without either adding it or downloading Smiff's latest rdb.

Now, notice TWINE:

[3B941695-F90A5EEB-C:50]
Good Name=World is Not Enough, The (E) [!]
Internal Name=TWINE
RDRAM Size=8
Counter Factor=Default //2
Save Type=First Save Type
CPU Type=Recompiler
Self-modifying code Method=Protected Memory
Use TLB=Yes
Linking=Global
Reg Cache=Yes
Use Large Buffer=No
Status=Issues (plugin)
Plugin Note=(/weapon depth /sound)
Core Note=?

The entry is missing, and the bottom is cut off in the game. Weird isn't it? Just add the entry, I've heard 240 works well here, but... Sometimes it is not the case.

http://www.smiff.clara.net

Last edited:
OP
T

trollkopf

@RadeonUser

i already have the latest rdb
what could be other heights than 240 ??

anyone have the same problem?

and tnx for your detailed answer :)

edit :
yep different heights settings only have effect on the main screen, not on bombers book , tried it...
anyway i'll check it by walkthrough

Last edited:

RadeonUser

trollkopf said:
@RadeonUser

i already have the latest rdb
what could be other heights than 240 ??

anyone have the same problem?

and tnx for your detailed answer :)

Detailed? :blush: Ah well, trying to back some Smiffness™ to the forum after he left for vacation. As for other heights, I'm not sure, just try some other number that's a multiple of 8. (I think)

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
I used the height-fix to correct the resolution problem on the main screen (The clock was cut off, and so was the minimap and the rubee counter)... but it has no effect on the book. It seems that this is corrupt in some way... but believe me, the height-thingy doesn't affect the book. It's as if it switches to a different mode when you open it.