What's new

Zelda graphics problems...

Opaaru

Okay... I dled Rice's latest plugin so I could use the hi-res textures, but with his plugin everything looks weird! Either I have Normal combiner checked, and get the first image, or I uncheck it and get the second. This happens whether I'm using the hi-res textures or not, as well as whether I'm using 1964 or PJ64. Everything looks fine when I use a different plugin... My graphics card is an onboard Intel (eww). My comp is very fast, and I have a full gig of ram. Please help!

Thanks in advance :happy:

zelectaman

Converted
That is a bit familiar...

That first image where Link is white, it is because of your computer doesn't meet the minimum reguirements. Thats why.

Hey, you should post your System Specs here. Open program DXDIAG and there you should find your Specs.

Last edited:

tailslol

yep you right try a emulator with less power needed and it can help try pj64 1.6 it need more cpu power but less video power it can help

Kas12

Having an opacity issue

As seen in the picture, I am getting issues with both emulators 1964 and PJ64 with reading explicit alpha channels. I have tried tweaking various video settings but I can't seem to fix this. Can anyone help me with this?

tailslol

hum sory but the emulation is like that... you can try to play with a diferent pack if it fix the prob or try without retexture... sorry dont know how to fix it :(
or try other driver