What's new

Zelda GC

blizz

okay guys I think that neither design will end up being shown, I think we'll get a a cross between the two is Nintendo is playing their cards right.

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
It will be a higly improved version of Zelda OoT with a different story.They (Nintendo) that is are going to use an optimized OoT Engine to create an astounding game which has the GFX capebilities of A Geforce 4 (What :cry: might they have possesion of that piece of hardware already ? ???) and the gameplay of OoT .

I got this info from th big N by questioning them thorougly and being really nice :D

gokuss4

Meh...
pj64er said:

u dont like anime?

:D LOL :D

whats ur avator? ;)

ok ok :D :D :blush: i like anime, but i hate the big eyes and the heads being bigger than the bodies but it still looks good especially the graphics :). like DBZ its my fav, also i dont like anime thats repeats, if its all new ill LOVE IT! :inlove: lol :alien: but DB is funny as hell and DBZ is still funny but has a lot of action so those are my favorite types.

BACK ON TOPIC: GET RID OF THE NEW SHITTY ZELDA LOOK AND GO BACK TO THE NEW ONE!!! just hope nintendo is pullin our legs about this cel-da shit.