What's new

Zelda 64 graphic problem

MasterVivi

Hi guys!
I'm new here, as you can tell. I've been reading for a few weeks while configuring my emu and getting everything up to speed. I must say I'm quite impressed with Project 64. It's quite saddening to see the project come to a halt, at least for now. In any case, I'm here for the obvious reason; that I need help. This is really no big issue, as it doesn't affect my gameplay, but I have a strange graphical glitch in the weapon/armor section of my inventory screens. Please see screenshot. If this is a known issue that isn't likely to be resolved, please forgive my ignorance. If anyone knows of a fix, any help would be greatly appreciated.

wind.prohosting.com/bzibbell/zelda64.jpg

This is the ONLY problem I am having with Project 64. So far I've managed to get all my roms working (aside from known incompatibilities) by changing various menu options or editing the project64.rdb file. Perhaps I've missed something though...

Thanks much!

:pj64:

[edit]btw, wtf is up with inserting images?[/edit]
PHP:

Last edited:

bositman

These are not enough...u have to give us system specs:eek:perating system and more importantly graphics card!

Witten

Emulator Developer
Ok, this is a known issue... well this is not really an issue... ;)

To correct this graphic glitch you need to use the frame buffer emulation (advaced settings for graphic plugin), but beware using this setting can slow down emulation in some parts of the game.

Update: hmmm... to make sure I was right (and I know this was a fix) I checked myself but couldn't get it to work, but it is known and normal.

Last edited:

Witten

Emulator Developer
and Internal Geometry Transforms. This will also fix the menu from dropping too low (why did Smiff remove the known issues page ??? )

The proof:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Yeah sorry I didn't delete the issues page, I moved the content and was going to set it up right for 1.4 but ran out of time... this is on my todo.. also I will improve the FAQ for things like this.

OP
M

MasterVivi

Thanks guys. Looks like I have to deal with the problem now because I just installed Windows XP and PJ64 crashes on game launch when I set the buffer option. No big deal really as the game appears fully playable.

sya64

Rom Finder #-Z
Hey!

But mine...you know........UHG!!

It's really slow and the shirt is always white(but the sword and the shield perfect:colgate: ).
can you guys help me pls.:)