What's new

You seen this cool?

OP
decription

decription

Yeah should be great but there are still some questions to be answered. For example what version will it be? Also, it may contain many fixes to the bugs that made v1.0 so coveted. And as this game can't be emulated on a PC we need the GC gameshark to come out to do it. Either way it looks great and I've been waiting forever for this day to come. I nearly pissed myself when I heard about it.
EDIT: I'm changing my user status to be similar to yours I can't wait.

Arteale

Banned
its so totally wicked, A GC GAMESHARK!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I WILL HACK SA2B!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAH:devil:

ok done now, zelda is COOL, so is metroid prime, and THPS4

OP
decription

decription

Cool, here are the goods. The GC re-make. Apparently, the A button will still be the action button but it is green and the N64 A button was blue. Obviously Nintendo made the approporat color changes. As seen at the bottom of the text box. Aslo here's an in game shot. These are from www.cube-europe.com

OP
decription

decription

Here's another shot. With the C buttons not changed at the top I assume they're using the C-stick instead. Not bad, I'll be able to get used to it. Also, with it running on better hardware maybe they'll lock it at 60fps. That would rule as certain scenes always seemed a little choppy(not on PJ on the actually hardware)