What's new

Wind Waker Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjalian

Hey.. I searched round the boards but I didnt really see anything that resembles what I'm about to post, and if there is, please forgive me.

Basically I've downloaded Dolphin and the extra plugin on the site, and ran a USA Version of Wind Waker. Now there's a couple of GFX Issues, but thats not the porblem. When i press start where it says press start, it says there isn't a memory card detected, so i press enter, and it says do you want to continue without using a memory card y/n, but there is a selection glow!! I move Left and right, but nothing's there, so I press A, assuming yes is selected first, and it still comes up with there isn't a Memory card!! So I go back and assumably select no because I pressed right once, and it came up with memory Card Message again.

Now I wouldn't of really brought this up, but I've seen screenshots of WW that look in Game... so I was wondering If you could help me!!

BTW, My PC Specs are

AMD Athlon XP 2000+ 1.67Ghz Processor
64Mb DDR Geforce 4 graphics card
512Mb DDR RAM

Not sure about my FSB speeds...and the rest like DVD Burner or w/e isn't really necessary ;).

I'm running me res at 1280 x 1024 if that helps as well. All Dolphin Teaser Settings left to Default.

Well thanks in advance.. if you can help me I'll give you a cookie!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.