What's new

Why Wont it load?

John Stuart

right hello am john stuart.

i am having problems loading my rom on nemu ( no mercy ) when i click load rom it loads then shuts it's self down and it keeps doing it everytime i try to load the rom , the roms in the nemu's main folder and everything please help me

John stuart

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Well, for one thing, Nemu64 is really outdated (circa 2001). Project 64 1.6 is much more stable, and is extremely compatible. The emulator 1964 is somewhat smoother than Project 64, but tends to crash more frequently (at least for me). For better overall speed/compatiblty/stability, go for Pj64 1.6.
You will need to get plugins as well.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
dragon_rider said:
Well, for one thing, Nemu64 is really outdated (circa 2001). Project 64 1.6 is much more stable, and is extremely compatible. The emulator 1964 is somewhat smoother than Project 64, but tends to crash more frequently (at least for me). For better overall speed/compatiblty/stability, go for Pj64 1.6.
You will need to get plugins as well.

I had excellent luck with 1964 and there was a newer Nemu version. The newer Nemu version, Nemu 0.8, was released back in late March, 2003. I was majorly happy that day, because of that, but then a major disappointment, Goldeneye 007 still isn't playable and seemed to break it even more, because when I was at least able to load the first level with Nemu 0.7a, it failed to load!!! :yucky: And the GFX renderer compatibility is low. Thus, I gave up on Nemu during that year. :( The only major change I remembered was that The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time looked good.

Last edited: