What's new

Who Have This D....

Status
Not open for further replies.

solli

why can't we download it?anyone want it and there is no problem when beta's are at the dowload mirror.sorry but i don't understand it! :yucky:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
The guy came back under a new username and made a moronic comment in the same thread. Trotter maybe feeling generous this evening but I am not...

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
solli said:
why can't we download it?anyone want it and there is no problem when beta's are at the dowload mirror.sorry but i don't understand it! :yucky:

You cannot have it because the authors do not want you to have it. You are not a tester so you will have to wait like everybody else is doing.

Clements

The authors chose to have closed beta testing so that when the next release comes about it'll be stable. Deal with it.

solli

Clements said:
The authors chose to have closed beta testing so that when the next release comes about it'll be stable. Deal with it.

but it is stabil and there comes more and more games.sorry but i can't understand it.every good programm has open betas and so there can more report about bags.now it is one year old and nobody is now interested in it.sorry but this is not the right way

solli

Allnatural said:
If your bug reports are anything like your posts, I sure as hell wouldn't give you a beta.
for all!!!
it is so stupid!so community isn't great and you didn't care.all people want it but you play and everybody must wait.hey!stupid!the community is so small,because nothing happens.you don't keep the community alive!
but that can't you understand because you playing :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
We don't have the BETA and we don't play but even if we had it we whouldn't play. The BETAs are given by the authors of each project to people that they trust in order to help them make the emulator better. The BETAs are not given to people who want it to play because it will have problems and people will start complaining because it doesn't work good for them (as YOU do right now).

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
solli said:
the community is so small,because nothing happens.you don't keep the community alive!
last time I checked emulator authors did not work on emulators to be famous in some huge community, you have to realize that emu authors don't owe you, in fact you should be grateful that the dolphin team has decided to released the teaser for you and anyone else to download

solli

but they can support the community a little bit more.
yes this emu is the best, but i only say that betas and bugs keep the community alive and can help to fix

JinXD

This is a pointless discussion. No matter how much you moan/complain/bitch, I doubt the authors will change their stance on open-beta testing.....

IMO This should be locked!

Status
Not open for further replies.