What's new

Where can I get direct input8 v2 1.82a?

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Interesting thing... The NRage V2 1.80a I have is dated 9/20/2003 and has a size of 106,496 bytes. The one from Nrage's site is dated 1/23/2002 and has a size of 53,760 bytes. I think the one I have came packed with one of the emulators. Why the difference for the same version?

OP

007craft

Thanks. I have a question tho.

Does any1 know if there is an Imput plugin out there that does proper Rumble Emulation? Cause with the NRage V2 I realize that the controller does not take in imputs while the controller is rumbaling. Even tho this may be 1/10th of a second and might not be noticable in most games... but in FPS's like goldeneye its impossible for me to use my Rumble feature.

An example is that I am holding right on the stick and turning as a fire and let off a bullet. The split second I let off that bullet my controller begins to rumble and if I let go of the stick to stop turning, it will NOT stop turning until it finished that rumble. this means I cant shoot one way and keep shooting and turn when I want. Its like there is a delay. Once I take rumble feature off tho everything is working correctly. Just wondering if any1 has a solution/ knows of another plugin i could use?

BountyJedi

n-rages should be the one with best rumble and everything support its the most worked out input plugin even got transfer pak emulation