What's new

Where Are You Orkin???

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
From the last time Orkin showed us some very cool screenshots of
his graphics plugin he was just dissapeared.Orkin do you have some news for us??? :huh:

No, it wasn't a long time ago that we've seen him. Only Icepir8 & Rice can release much plugins in a short time, but creating a plugin with much improvements can take lots of time, so I think we'll see soon (within 2 months) a new release.

OP
Dr@mer

Dr@mer

Oh i see Mighty.All the good "things' are always delayed.
But he could post something to let us cheer for a while.
Don't you think so? :D

jack

I used to remember he show up around here all the time. But everytime he's around, people would always report bugs or complain about errors with his plugin. Eventually he stopped showing up. I think he just got fed up with all the complaints and decided to work in private for awhile.

Clements

Due to the unhealthy hours I spend on Emutalk, I can say that he visits all the time, he just doesn't post all the time. :satisfied

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You do realize that posts like this just irritate the Authors and convince them to stop on their work, right? :getlost:

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
I'm actually very busy with two jobs and college classes right now (finals are in less than two weeks), but in between I have been finding little bits of time to work on glN64.

glN64 is actually undergoing a rewrite at the moment. I got tired of the code structure I had laid out back before I even knew how N64 graphics worked, so I'm starting fresh. The new design is much more flexible, and actually includes a half-decent debugger this time around.

As for the status of the rewrite, it only executes (doesn't even render yet) Fast3D games, but adding ucodes isn't a big deal anymore, and I'll be reusing 75% of the old texture loading, OGL, and combiner code.

A few things I'm looking at adding for the next release is the new framebuffer support I posted screenshots of, internal triangle clipping, support for more ucodes, better Radeon support, and possibly some kind of geometry smoothing (an idea I'm playing with that's much like TruForm, but more flexible and in software).

Orkin

OP
Dr@mer

Dr@mer

Sayargh said:
You do realize that posts like this just irritate the Authors and convince them to stop on their work, right? :getlost:

Do you understand now Sayargh the meaning of this thread???

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Dr@mer: will you please stop Spamming.

your sig is dragging my comp down with the constant spamming plus shes not the best looking thing to keep having spammed all over the place............

Also as a side note Authors post when they have news, please stop asking Azi,Hacks, & Orkin what & when.