What's new

When will the new version be released?

DukeNukem2144

Hi everybody, i really want to play my fire emblem path of blue flame on PC but current version only open the intro then stuck ,sigh .. is there anyway i can play this game with this version?:matrix:

spotanjo3

Your computer. :)

But dont expect to buy your powerful computer because it need about 5ghz to 10ghz to do it. :)

Buy your Nintendo Game Cube for now because it is cheaper. :)

Also, do not asked when will the new version be released since I know you already say never mind but that is very stupid question. Never asked for it. :D

Last edited:
OP
D

DukeNukem2144

thanks but will the new version may increase the speed? 5 - 10ghz is imposible i got some pro like this with gba emulator and it is fixed with new version. Why there is only few plugins for this emu?

Sercio

Rockmangames said:
Your computer. :)

But dont expect to buy your powerful computer because it need about 5ghz to 10ghz to do it. :)

Buy your Nintendo Game Cube for now because it is cheaper. :)

Also, do not asked when will the new version be released since I know you already say never mind but that is very stupid question. Never asked for it. :D

Yeah right!
At my "monster" system works Dolphin only with ~40 to 50 Frames per second!
Does not expect too much from dolphin! Dolphin has already reached his limit! New version this would become do not play also faster do separate only more compatibly!
I ask myself whether a Nintendo revolution emulator on mine system would work;-)

Last edited:

BlueFalcon7

Sercio said:
I ask myself whether a Nintendo revolution emulator on mine system would work;-)
heh... NO! you would be lucky to get 3 FPS, the revolution is just a GC on steroids, and will most likely still have the weird processes that most PCs can't do.

Sercio

zion said:
sercio, what are your pc's specs? and do you really get 40-50 fps?

Yes really! However,mine hardware may be quite strong but I need them for my work because I work on movies and effects adds et cetera...
Because I mostly under pressure stand I must go shoots up hardware do not own around forever to have to wait around objects to render!
However, also makes no difference... Nevertheless, I would not use dolphin around to play´commercial games .... ( i have a gamecube;-)

Sercio

BlueFalcon7 said:
I dont understand that, I thought dolphin didnt support dual core. However, FiRES is considering putting it in.

I dont know... I think its "Emulate" the emulator to one of the core(?) Im not really good in re-encoding of programming sequenzes...