What's new

What's the status of the next version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Garrison

Hi!

It's been a long time since "we" or at least I heard from the Chankast team. Are u still out there?

Then, how is the next version coming along and can u estimate when it will be released?

And stop kissing the developers asses all the time by saying things like "It'll be ready when it's ready" and stuff like that.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
A long time? Are you kidding? Only one month passed from the last release (usually a new release takes several months or even up to a year). The authors have also other things to do other than coding the emulator so stfu; they will release a new version whenever they want to.

Last edited:

botijoman

Bacardi Lover
Well, some of you guys are incredible... can't you accept developers have real lifes? I mean, I don't know about unai or baktery, but garrofi is studying at University. I don't know in the rest of the world, but here in Spain final exams are in the end of june-beginning of jule... and right, that is just when chankast was released. So imagine this guy's life for the last couple of months: study for the exams and develop a kick-ass emu. I don't know you, but I would gladly take a vacation after that.

So if you want my guess, I don't think there has been any great progress since last version. Just be patient.

See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.