What's new

whats the best emulator for me (a tricky one!)

zerox

hey im new to n64 emulating scene and am stuck. for one i have a laptop win98 120 ram and 550mhz and pray that some day i can emulate mazoras mask and oot all i can get at the moment is mario64 full speed on corn and one or two other games REALLY slow on dealus

if anyone could help i would be really grateful.im going to bording school and i will be sh*t unless i have something to do.ps dont worry i do have these on n64 but cant take it to school

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Try to use other ems like PJ64 or 1964 they are better and the frameskip thing is good for such a slow CPU like yours.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Like others would say Experimenting helps. if in doubt, take everything with you.

1964 is your best bet for such a slow CPU but the ram could be a problem for the more heavy games like Conker's Bad Fur day, and by the sounds of it, your laptop might not have the video power for a lot of the plugin's used by emulators, you could be out of luck.

(P.S: I'm getting sick of these types of threads, they are a daily occurrence, regardless of situation, the Search button helps! nothing personal)

Last edited: