What's new

What's next?

khanmeister

Banned
I'm just curious what the authors are working on atm, speed, compat, or finished specs etc. for plugin authors.

Smack me if this is an inappropriate question. :)

legoman666

what i think would be cool is is if they made the emulator support lan play. I have a SNES emulator that supports lan or internet play. Doing the same thing for Dolphin would be sw00t. But thats just what i think.....

legoman666 said:
what i think would be cool is is if they made the emulator support lan play. I have a SNES emulator that supports lan or internet play. Doing the same thing for Dolphin would be sw00t. But thats just what i think.....

It will be a long time before we see Dolphin on the Kaillera network, but it will be good when it happens, project64k and 1964 are very good online, but it has taken some time for this to happen, i doubt it will be online in the next release... :(

legoman666

it was meant to be crappy, the person should do his own damn searching. thats what i call "lazy"

and what you're doing, khanmeister, is giving him more reason to be lazy by providing him with the links yourself. he never even had to do any work to get it

talker

legoman666 said:
it was meant to be crappy, the person should do his own damn searching. thats what i call "lazy"

and what you're doing, khanmeister, is giving him more reason to be lazy by providing him with the links yourself. he never even had to do any work to get it
and fuck you to

Vegetable

Banned
Talker, I've had enough lip from you already, if you keep up the assholedness then you'll be banned, geez, even I don't swear at other members for reasons as stupid as that.

kage

Vegetable said:
Talker, I've had enough lip from you already, if you keep up the assholedness then you'll be banned, geez, even I don't swear at other members for reasons as stupid as that.

Maybe 'cause he failed all his english tests its one of the few verbs he remembers. Take it as a thank you, thats probably what he means :D

:ninja:

kage

Thats it Vegetable! The positive side of you is really showing now! :D I knew you'd come around!

jareg

Just A Guy
Getting little bit off-topic dont you think!
Well i wish that the next reales will emulate atleast a little bit faster

kage

I'm sure everyone has their own list of what they want done first. However the ONLY people who can answer this are the developers of Dolphin, and I couldn't blame them for not saying, as they may not be sure themselves.