What's new

Whatever happened to Smiff, Jabo, and Zilmar?

playa4you

I was just wondering what happened to Smiff, Jabo, and Zilmar. I haven't seen them post anything in a long time, especially Smiff. He used to post all the time. His N64 support site hasn't been updated either. Just wondering if the PJ64 team is still out there and if they'll be back.

PS. Could someone please answer my question about giving out all their PJ64 betas that haven been given to them for no fee. I'd really like to see if some of the games would look better on them, since PJ64 is discontinued anyway. Thanks!!!

playa4you

hellknight

Banned
jabo is still posting i saw it smiff I think he isn't posting anymore and zilmar I haven't seen his post yet

RadeonUser

Smiff and Jabo are on a break right now. Zilmar is gone, he's got to deal with real life now.

"Real life"

/me shudders

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
playa4you said:
PS. Could someone please answer my question about giving out all their PJ64 betas that haven been given to them for no fee. I'd really like to see if some of the games would look better on them, since PJ64 is discontinued anyway. Thanks!!!

If you wanted to participate in the beta, you should have donated :)

Yes, PJ64 is discontinued, but it's still up to Jabo and Zilmar whether the betas will go public, I'm afraid... I wouldn't hand them out to anyone without their consent, at least.