What's new

What went wrong ??

Pzycho

Suddenly I can't play GE or PD they just don't work any more on PJ64, When I start Goldeneye it's loading fine untill it starts simulate, then a failure happens and a box appears where it says something like this: "executing from non mapping space" something like that I don't remember the exact line, but "What went wrong ??"
I could play it for a while ago but now, I haven't changed a thing but suddely just :(.... And in PD when the menu where you select wich agent to select are supposed to popup the game kind of freezing it just stops there and do nothing I don't get it right... Why does it do that, something went wrong but what ?? I sure can't figure it out can anyone help me or at least try to... :)
All other games runs just fine, it's wierd...

Specs:
Motherboard KA-7ZMM (Gigabyte)
AMD Athlon 1Ghz
384 MB RAM (1x128 133mhz / 1x256 133mhz)
GeForce 2 MX 200 64 MB (Driver 23.11)
DirectX 8.1
Windows ME

Thx for looking...... ;)

OP
P

Pzycho

FORGOT MY PLUGINS.... !! :)

I'm using these plugins with PJ64
Video - Jabo's directx7 1.40
Audio - Azimers 0.40
Controller - N-Rage 1.80
I'm using recompiler in the RSP menu..

Thx one more time :)

rtb

did u change versions? if u didn't, plz tell if u have changed options. and try reinstalling pj64.
and i have the same error when i play ssb with a cheat so i can play with master hand, when against himself(itself?) it crashes with the same error: Executing from non maped space.

OP
P

Pzycho

Well if my ROM got corrupted I sure don't know how and no I didn't upgrade PJ64 and no I diden't change any options in the menu, well it doesen't matter what's on and off it still does the same thing, it just suddenly got bad that Goldeneye AND Perfect Dark ROM, just like that but I will try reinstalling PJ64, cause I'd just found out that when I delete the project64.rdb file it works fine, WIERD what that file does anyway, but when I reinstall my saves won't be lost if I backup the save dir, won't it I'm not sure... :) Well if it's my rom's why do they work when I delete that file project64.rdb anyone have an idea.... Not me that's for sure..... Maybe it's just BAD rom's i got there.....

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
Pzycho said:
...when I delete the project64.rdb file it works fine...

The project64.rdb file is very important. It contains all the settings that all the diffrent games use. If it's not there it will use the default settings that are set in PJ64. You can read all about this in the PJ64 Help file, so go get reading

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ok, all that's happened here is the guy's fiddled with his ROM Settings tab and forgotten whats hes done, best idea (considering i dont know what else he's done) would be to delete his PJ installed folder and registry keys and start again.

RJA

The PC Wiz
Pzycho, oops, Smiff is probably correct

Is TLB not enabled?? Goldeneye 007 and probably Perfect Dark
require TLB.:pj64: