• Good game

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Stupidest think I ever heard

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I can't say

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

WhiteX

Dude, look up some reviews, get a few movies, rent the game, do something other than this thread.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
More importantly, what do you think of the state of the ozone layer considering factors of the increasing rise of cars on the road and manufacturing plants spewing toxins into the air?

Pretty much the yin and the yang of Mother Earth is in a big unbalalanced future of it's sad yet we can't thank enough because of her:bouncy:
EDIT: Pokemon Colosseum is a good game, but not as great as Monster Rancher Colosseum (I think that's what it's called)

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
ScottJC said:
More importantly, what do you think of the state of the ozone layer considering factors of the increasing rise of cars on the road and manufacturing plants spewing toxins into the air?
Good game.

ggnorekthxbye

rcgamer

the old guy
wow, when did emutalk become the haven for the high and mighty? there is nothing wrong with this thread . its in the gaming section where it belongs and he is simply asking who likes the game. been a whole lot of other threads that do the same thing. i see no reason for some of the responses is all im saying.

as per the poll , i cant say . ive never played it.

WhiteX

rcgamer said:
wow, when did emutalk become the haven for the high and mighty? there is nothing wrong with this thread . its in the gaming section where it belongs and he is simply asking who likes the game. been a whole lot of other threads that do the same thing. i see no reason for some of the responses is all im saying.

as per the poll , i cant say . ive never played it.

The problem is that he will not be satisfied with the answers we will gave, most ppl will say that never played the game and he will get no actual answer wether the game is good or not, as an advice to him on later game searches, i said that the best is to look up for reviews, dload movies, rent games etc. Threads like this will not help him in any way it will only add to the doubt.

EDIT: as of now, we have 1 for good, 1 for bad and 5 for can´t say.