What's new

what not to post as FB rant

Toasty

Sony battery
Where's the justice? Between the laptop and the kid, the laptop was the one that did everything it was told. So why is it the one that winds up getting shot? :(

Last edited:

smcd

I liked his mentioning she was going to have to repay the $1 a round cost he incurred :D Overall though, I feel the punishment was rather tit-for-tat. She shamed her dad and tried to be clever about it, he returned the favor and took steps to make sure it doesn't happen again lol

It's about ungrateful kids who think they know it all and are entitled to everything without doing anything. That's how the last few generations of kids are acting these days and it's disgusting. No respect, no responsibility and no cares. They think they can just do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it, that about sums up. The guy in the video may have been a bit out there, but his message is true.

Last edited:

rondas

Yea, but he is even more immature than she is. I mean, firing a gun in residential area, c'mon...

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
It's about ungrateful kids who think they know it all and are entitled to everything without doing anything. That's how the last few generations of kids are acting these days and it's disgusting. No respect, no responsibility and no cares. They think they can just do whatever they want to do whenever they want to do it, that about sums up. The guy in the video may have been a bit out there, but his message is true.

Spot on, and as for this guy my hat is off to him. It is about time these ungrateful kids see how we grew up without laptops, i phones, and other luxuries they take for granted on a daily basis. They seriously have no idea what the real world entails.

Cyberman

Spot on, and as for this guy my hat is off to him. It is about time these ungrateful kids see how we grew up without laptops, i phones, and other luxuries they take for granted on a daily basis. They seriously have no idea what the real world entails.
I think I would have had her in with a soldering iron and some parts building her first computer. Most people do not appreciate where things come from. For example driving to someplace costs money yet most kids get carted about without even thinking about the huge waste that is. During the 70's people worried about eating and having money to drive to work. These days ... iphone? do you need an iphone? Unfortunately it appears things are about to get rather ugly for everyone, that iphone may become uterly useless pretty fast, especially when food water and transportation may become very difficult to afford. Cyb

OP
NES_player4LIFE

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I think I would have had her in with a soldering iron and some parts building her first computer. Most people do not appreciate where things come from. For example driving to someplace costs money yet most kids get carted about without even thinking about the huge waste that is. During the 70's people worried about eating and having money to drive to work. These days ... iphone? do you need an iphone? Unfortunately it appears things are about to get rather ugly for everyone, that iphone may become uterly useless pretty fast, especially when food water and transportation may become very difficult to afford. Cyb

well said.

talker333

Honestly, you need to act mature and if children are spoiled you need to take a mature step and make her realize why its inappropriate. Kids will not stop doing something if they are not convinced through reasoning.