What's new

what do i need to run perfect dark on pj64?

Adaman

people are always saying that they can run it perfectly, well i would like to run it perfectly to... or at least playable, by itself, it doesnt run well... but with a few adjustments, maybe i could make it work eh? What do i need to do? I dont have any plug ins or anything...my comp is pretty fast too... and its on xp but i also have 98.

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
lol you need plug-ins to run any game on a n64 emulator. and im downloading the PD rom right now and maybe ill help you out later when i get it.

OP
A

Adaman

i have the basic plug ins that came with it, but thats it.

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
ok thats what you should use cause its best to use the defaulkt plug-ins besides the controller plug-in for PJ64 and dont worry about 45 minutes and ill be done downloading PD but other people that know how to get the problem fixed help this guy out.

BrazilianGamer

Hi, I am new by here.

I would like, congratulations the team PJ64 firt.
The PROJ64 is a very good emulator.
With some adjusts you will play many good games, N64 games there are very games but almost do not good and the betters are playable.
Well, Perfect Dark work very well for me.
I found one thing that I did not know, you need market or ticket in [game shark| or cheats, in menu bar in top, HIGH RESOLUTION, this form the game work very well, 58-60 fps. Incrible. I play with plugin normal that PJ64 made, or JABO 1.4 for video, JABO for sound and plugin controler. I used too another because I used JOYSTICK Playstation in parallel port that work very and is o better, with rumble working well.
You can believe, PJ64 is a great emulator.

Andre

My computer - AMD THUNDER 1000 - 256 DRAM
GFORCE 2 64 DRAM
GENIUS SOUND MAKER 5.1

Slougi

A brain alone won't do it. You also need limbs to do some of the motoric stuff involved.
But seriously now, what are your specs Adaman?

OP
A

Adaman

AMD athlon processor, 750 MHZ, 384 MB of ram, on a geforce 256, and on xp... or 98, i can switch.

Slougi

Well you should have no problems running perfect dark on PJ64 then, except the occasional slow-down :(
I take it you are using version 1.4, right? ;)

Zoomer

Ya

I just disable the sound plug-in and pump the rave tunes as I kick some Perfect Dark ass! I don't think my comp is powerful enough to run it but without sound it's always above 40 fps, even with music playing!

AMD Duron 600
256 MB RAM
GeForce 2 MX
Sound Blaster Audgy