What's new

What a horrible night for a curse...

Kakarot

I know this is really off topic but seeing as jabo still seems to visit the message boards I thought I'd ask. Jabo (or anyone who might be able to answer) was the JNES version w/ kaillera support ever released? Just wondering because it'd be nice to play those classics online. :D

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Yah, I haven't exactly setup a new Jnes board, I know a lot of people use it based on some emails and file-sharing programs :), the last release was a year ago, anyone who had any questions likely got them answered already, I can handle the emails I get with no problem for it. For kaillera support i'm sure someone added to a NESter build by now, if you are waiting (or anyone else who reads this) my sincere apology, it's not my intention to release news and watch the months go by without any action, I've been quite busy with this project tho.

Over the last year every now and than I sat down to do a few things with jnes, it's still one of my favorite things to work on. With the close of Project 64 it gives me greater flexibility in choosing what I spent time on (no deadlines...). But as of this time the project is no longer active in the public eye. I have lots of personal stuff that must take place before I can get back into releasing emulation software, development always takes place to some degree on every project I have. But, due to the high level of quality I like my software to be at, releasing them just involves too much of my time, I look forward to being able to do these things again, it's my passion obviously, I've been into emulators longer than I can remember now. I'm not sure when, it could be months and years, I'd rather not make any promises I can't keep.

Last edited: