What's new

VMS Problems (Noob help)

heruvim

So I've somehow managed to get everything right so far, including getting Jet Set Radio to run, but I'm having issues understanding exactly how VMS works. I understand in VMS manager, you can select Edit (for example Port A Slot 1) and reach the VMS editor. Now, I've read people in other threads having similar problems to mine, being that when you create a vms file, it does not show up in the editor. Also, a proposed solution was to use notepad++ to create a vms file and then to format it using the VMS editor, however, this did not work for me. Also, I'm terribly sorry about this, but for some reason I cannot get the uploader to work with my jpg files and yes, I have checked to see if they're within the specifications.

System specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
4 gb ram
4870 HD Radeon 1 gb gddr5
i3-530 dual core 2.66 ghz

And I'm using the v0.5.5 build of Demul. (Also, how do you full screen? Can't seem to find it and alt-enter isn't working :\ )

Sorry for being a noob and all and please let me know if you need any more information.
Any help or clarification would be appreciated. ^_^

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
VMS saves your progress. Using VMU instead of VMS only shows that VMU's LCD screen at the corner of the screen.

auron_blade

Ok, thats right, however that fixed the problem that dont allow me to acces memory unit saves, now in the vms manager - Edit apear files for game saves!