What's new

video problems?

4nimus

im having problems with my dolphin, i try to play Windwaker and all i get is a green screen with fps going from like 1 or 2 to 30-45, i have previously seen the game working on my computer but when i got the 2 fps, i decided to tweak the settings, i think i might have screwed things up however i have put all the settings back to originals and have downloaded a new file for the program, but still it doesnt worky worky, i would love to play windwaker and any help regarding the green, static full screen i get would be most appreciated :(
comp specs:
3.2ghz intel
nvidia 6800 ultra
2gb ram

Last edited:
OP

4nimus

thanks, i knew it was a simple problem, but now (not to be a whiner or anything) fps is at 1-3, i know i know, but why play the game if its that choppy, i mean, i get like 150 fps when its showing the zelda story thing in the beginning, oh well *sigh*

Last edited:

BlueFalcon7

The dolphin isnt for playing. (at least not right now) Its just to prove that gamecube emulation is possible. If FiRES wanted, he could incorporate HLE in the dolphin, and I used to wonder why the heck he didnt put it in, but later I realised that the intentions of the dolphin were just to emulate the system, and get the executables working. Playing is not a priority of the dolphin, if you want to play games, just get a gamecube, and play games how they are ment to be played.