What's new

using original GD-ROMs

-=Orikon=-

how do u make images from original gd-roms? and is there any way u can just use an original dreamcast disk with chankast? Thanks!

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
no don't even think of trying to ripping your own game images that take hardcore experts and no you won't be able to run GD disk in cd/dvd drives. Just download them from places like &#$#%#*

Last edited:

mezkal

Man on a mission
-=Orikon=- said:
how do u make images from original gd-roms? and is there any way u can just use an original dreamcast disk with chankast? Thanks!

Hey Orikon. Ignore the flamers and idiots. We tend to have our fair share here. What you need is two things:-

Dreamcast Coder's Cable.

DC BroadBand Adapter (often just reffered to as BBA).

The first one can be found on sites like www.lik-sang.com. The second is no longer being manufactured and thus you'll need to find it on ebay or similar auction sites.

Hope that helps.

Mezkal

Last edited:

Davv13

AMD2000XP=512DDR=9600XT
''Idiots'' excuse me right back at you,Well most people when they find out what is really needed to be able to rip there games decide not to do it.

mezkal

Man on a mission
Davv13 said:
''Idiots'' excuse me right back at you,Well most people when they find out what is really needed to be able to rip there games decide not to do it.

Smart people don't assume what other's will or won't do. They just answer questions. I'm glad you know what other people are thinking. Maybe you know what I think of you? :p

Nightmare

(when dream come true)
-=Orikon=- said:
how do u make images from original gd-roms?
you can't ask that here (the rules), so we can't answer you...
Davv13 said:
no don't even think of trying to ripping your own game images that take hardcore experts.
in the worst case (when you have the cable), you only have to use a command with some command line options, so no need to be an "expert"...
(you just have to be very patient... it takes around 5 hours/gdrom...)
olivieryuyu said:
no link .....
of course no link ! read the rules !!!
feverzsj said:
i want to play the full version game~~~~~~~~~
the backups you can find on the net are generally full version, and if it's not, it's generally because the game can't fit on a single cd (so you will be unable to do a full version)...