Spanish ***
Russian
Japanese & Japanese (Alt)
Português (BR)***
Português (PT)***
Ukrainian
Turkish -> New added

Others:
-eVoodoo Nemesis, for make available Glide 64 in the computers that cannot have the Voodoo card.
-eVoodoo Information File, that contain information about the evoodoo

-New uninstall files for the new Rice's Video Plugin (By Gent) Last edited by Jonpagecr ***
-New readme_uninstall.txt (by Gent)

-The last Rom_Properties.INI aded by Duncan (January 15th, 2004)

-Last Project64.rdb (V1.5.1 Official / Date=11th June 2003)***

-Added the RSP plugin (Last, from Project64 SP1)***

Note:
The files marked with ***, are updated in this version of the package,
the other files are from the Package Build v2.0

----------------------------------------------
Enjoy this unofficial release
Jonpagecr ©2004

-Shadow-

Banned
Why are you buggi'n around with your friggi'n 1964 packages ? Schibo doesn't allow any repacks together with his plugins....

It's easy enough to download the files one by one and pack them together....

Trotterwatch

Well we've had enough of him anyway, ignoring several emulation authors, an admin and several mods. Including a few friendly PMs explaining the exact issue.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Trotterwatch said:
Well we've had enough of him anyway, ignoring several emulation authors, an admin and several mods. Including a few friendly PMs explaining the exact issue.

nice one Trots.
this Guy was unreal :plain:

gandalf

Member ready to help
he put in a zip some Pj64 stuff,and some more,he ignore EVERETHING 3 TIMES!

Maybe closing the thread,it´s not important

revl8er

That Damn Good
Damn idiot. I'm suprised he lasted this long before getting banned. I thought that everyone knew not to include plugins such as jabo's and schibo's in one package.

ggab

Emutalk Member
maybe he'll back with another nick...(i think he'll need a new email acount... to subscribe again...)
and (please no!!) release "Unofficial Installation Package v4.0" in a near future.
i wish it doesn't happen.

Kethinov

OK not that I'm planning to redistribute stuff on my site or anything but what's the deal with repackaging being bad? It's not hurting anybody. I can see how announcing it on this forum could get annoying, but as far as offering "customized installs" or whatever, I don't see how anyone has a problem with it. Someone please explain.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Jabo does NOT wish his plugins to be packed with ANYTHING other than official releases (of Project 64...), same is true of other authors, and their wishes must be respected.

that is what is the "deal" is, had you bothered to READ the manuals or H3ad5h0tter's text up there in post #2 you would have known that.

end rant.

Last edited:

rcgamer

the old guy
from the pj64 user manual

You may NOT repackage Project64 (add, remove, alter files) without the authors' permission - this INCLUDES distribution of Jabo's and Zilmar's plugins seperately - they are a part of Project64. It's also best for users if they get the complete package and documentation. You are welcome to distribute the original archive as long as you do not charge for it

revl8er

That Damn Good
Pretty much, it's up to the authors whether or not they want their plugins distributed. Some authors don't care, but some authors such as jabo and zilmar do not want their plugins distributed outside their emulators so we must respect their wishes and not distribute them.

Status
Not open for further replies.