What's new

two problems with the app; one annoying, one really bad

Lizking

I'll start with the annoying problem.
When you pause emulation, it would be nice if the app would mute or disable the sound until emulation is re-initialized. listening to the 150ms pulse can get annoying.

The really bad problem has to do with running a game in fullscreen. If something steals focus, or if you task switch, the emulator will still dominate the screen, making it impossible to do anything. Even if you task switch back to the emulator, you cant do anything, although it still recognises joypad input. The only way to get out of it is to do a hard reset.

dataangel

The first one I agree with you on, but it might be a sound plugin issue, not an emulator issue.

The second one I'm almost certain is video plugin specific, because w/ some losing focus isn't a problem for me and with others it is.

OP
Lizking

Lizking

The first issue, ive learned, IS a sound plugin thing. and theres a checkbox to fix it. heh.

I've used Rice's Video 5.5 and 5.6, and the focus problem is present in both of them. I havent attempted it with any other plugin, as doing hard resets isnt my cup of tea.