Top Gear Rally 2 [E]: Sound out of Sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Name: NeTo
Date: 2003-10-18
1964 Version (from the 1964 Window's Title Bar): 2003-10-06

Describe the Problem: Sound plays really fast in Top Gear Rally 2 (compared to the orginial cart). Also there lots of pops and clicks

How to Make this Problem Happen: Play Top Gear Rally [E] with schibo's audio (sending Alist to the plugin prefered).

How Often Does this Problem Happen? [Rarely; Sometimes; Often; Always]: Always

Rate the Problem [Not Serious; A Minor Distraction; Annoying; Urgent]: Annoying

schibo

Emulator Developer
NeTo said:
Name: NeTo
Date: 2003-10-18
1964 Version (from the 1964 Window's Title Bar): 2003-10-06

Describe the Problem: Sound plays really fast in Top Gear Rally 2 (compared to the orginial cart). Also there lots of pops and clicks

How to Make this Problem Happen: Play Top Gear Rally [E] with schibo's audio (sending Alist to the plugin prefered).

How Often Does this Problem Happen? [Rarely; Sometimes; Often; Always]: Always

Rate the Problem [Not Serious; A Minor Distraction; Annoying; Urgent]: Annoying

Is this is fixed now? I don't have the (E) version of this game.

Last edited:
OP
NeTo

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
I get pops and clicks, but I think it related to the fact that i get more than 90% in core, wich is strange. I will compare the settings with the ones of the U version to see if the problem is there.

EDIT: Nope the ini settings didn't do. Can someone test this game? Maybe i have a problem in my PC or something, i can understand why the core usage is so high.

Last edited:

schibo

Emulator Developer
NeTo said:
I get pops and clicks, but I think it related to the fact that i get more than 90% in core, wich is strange. I will compare the settings with the ones of the U version to see if the problem is there.

EDIT: Nope the ini settings didn't do. Can someone test this game? Maybe i have a problem in my PC or something, i can understand why the core usage is so high.

Pops and clicks can usually be resolved by turning DMA in Segments off, if the game works with them off.

OP
NeTo

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Yep. This is fixed now, with DMA in segments set to off. I get more normal core usages with that settting also.

Status
Not open for further replies.