What's new

Tony Hawk 2 out of Sync

Vboy

EmuCrazy
When I play Tony Hawk 2, I uncheck sync audio and the game runs fine. The music however goes way to fast unless I use sync audio and slow it down to 30 FPS. No matter what I do I can't get the music to come out good. Many parts of the song randomly skip for that lights out turn on the radio song. Thats where I noticed it the most.

Coredo

Nolife
Ummh... How about you just tick the System -> Limit FPS, that way the FPS'll stay at 60 and the game shouldn't go overly fast.

OP
Vboy

Vboy

EmuCrazy
1.3 has no limiter. 1.5 the frames are limited. What does a badrom do to a game? With a new RDB all my roms are Bad. With an old RDB they are good.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Well it's also rather safe to assume that Project64 1.3 emulates games a lot poorer than 1.5 or 1.6 does. I also believe that several redumps of N64 games were made during the timeframe between 1.3 and 1.5. So what is considered to be a good by 1.3's standards is bad in the newer iterations of the RDB.

Different bugs and crashes, or otherwise weird behavior in a game can be caused by a bad rom. There are instances where a bad rom introduces a graphics error or and audio bug so tiny and seemingly insignificant that most people would never notice, unless they knew exactly were to look for said bug.