What's new

To PsyMan Or other Chankast Expert

eve2

I have read your post with title "Chankast F.A.Q. Before asking anything read this"
I have doing this (can You help me?):
1. I have bios & flash file in one directory with chankast
(But the bios not show the blue or red swirl when loaded. It shows grey ?1?)
and all letter or alphabets does'nt appears, It's so weird
My bios and flash is created in 2004. I look it in windows explorer
2. I have mounted my CDI file with daemon tools 3.47, and It's mounted
3. I have uninstall my custom IDE driver, and install ASPI driver 4.71 and then 4.60 as you told
4. I have enable capcom hack, configure drive to virtual drive, use z-write and alpha test write

The point is, I still can load my games (Code veronica), Please explain me why??
Scenario is:
1. When I load dreamcast game (RE_CV_CD1.CDI), for moment it show bios,and then black screen and It will show "Chankast.exe has encountered a problem and need to close" error. I think it couldn't load that game ?!?!
2. When I load non dreamcast game, It only show from bios, with CD graphics swinging
3. When no disc in virtual drive, It only show bios, but not swinging CD
NB:
My Graphics card is NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 model 64
P III 800mhz
It totally support all requirement to run chankast.

flowrent

It totally support all requirement to run chankast.

Eeh,no it doesn't .You need at least a 1.4 Ghz cpu and a card supporting Transform & Lightning such as Geforce 4Mx .
Try Project 64 with those specs...

OP
E

eve2

PC RE Vero

I doubt it, I have tried Nintendo 64 emulator (Project 64) and it work smoothly and faster. Is there anything else except mc PC requirement that can't make the game run?
The emulator run on my PC is Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Visual Boy advance, PS1, SNES.
My PC can play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, Silent Hill 2 (in PC version).

Hunk_4TH

It's thinking.....
800mhz PIII won't cut it for Chankast, like flowrent atleast a 1.4ghz processor2ghz Pentium 4 or Athlon would be great. Of course You're pc will run N64,PSX,Snes emulators They don't take much to run those, I use to have an old crappy Emachines with a 633mhz Celeron and 32mb of ram not to mention oboard 16mb video :shifty: So You should really look into a better pc and a decent video card.. :D just My two cents..

Last edited: