What's new

This is probaly nievish but...

Mantine017

Whne i look at my plugins i only see one for the dolphin pad no sound graphics or any other plugins visible is this supposed to happen or where do i download the plugins thanx

Or should i post my system capbilities so i could find the proper plugins

Merry Christmas :santa:

Sincerely,
Mantine017
A.K.A. Confuzed (When necessary)

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
The plugins are there. If not, just go to the Dolphin website and download Dolphin again. If you're missing two DLL files, just look around in the topics here. It's been reported so much it's getting boring. :p

OP
M

Mantine017

wow that was quick thanx i guess by 2 dll files can you be more specific on their location as for the mrvc2 something something dll where does that one belong also the inis proper installation

"You give a man a fish and he has enough to eat for a day you teach a man to fish and he has food for the rest of his life"
-somebody

so if i learn i can help if not i become a nuisance

JK

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Mantine017 said:
wow that was quick thanx i guess by 2 dll files can you be more specific on their location as for the mrvc2 something something dll where does that one belong also the inis proper installation

"You give a man a fish and he has enough to eat for a day you teach a man to fish and he has food for the rest of his life"
-somebody

so if i learn i can help if not i become a nuisance

JK

Go to google, search for the DLL name and go to one of the first sites and download it. Repeat for the second one. Put them in Dolphin's directory and you're good to go.