What's new

The last post (1)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spektro_Man

You guys just don't get it, right?

who are you to tell ANYONE that l@g released a false emu? I'm not here to lecture anyone either, but, do you really think that the guy would make all efforts just to appear here, in this god-forsaken forum? just to get himself "important" under yours all-powerful eyes? get real guys, you are no one. I'm no one either, but at least I don't try to disrespect other's work.
You just can't understand that emulation isn't anything "professional", but you want to be the "professional guys of emutalk", and gaved yourselves the "right" to say who is fake and who is real. RESPECT for other people is the least you can have.
Ok, ok, You've seen a lotta fakes before. Well, me too! But that doesn't give me the right to go on and flame everybody that releases an new emu. I think l@g DID do a good job, 'cause I tested the emu in my system, and YES, it is better than ultrahle and suprahle (at least in MY system, and in a couple more i've tested, my friends'). He may not be the new realityman, but hey, he was just trying his way and then YOU guys, all-poweful self-proclaimed gods of emutalk, started to flame the guy. C'mon, i don't think that ANY emu coder (fake ones or real ones) would continue his work if lots of end-users just flame him over and over.

Just a final note: Who cares if you can speak spanish? And, a DISCUSSION about using or not using another language does not make a rule, the rule must be on the forum specs for new users, and IF the decision of just writing in English were made, ALL the user should have been advised by e-mail, don't you think? after all, who are you to ask things such as "write in English", "close this topic" and "ban this guy"?

A propósito: a minha língua é bem melhor do que esse espanhol, que é coisa de viado.

Lyzel

Spektro_Man said:
You guys just don't get it, right?

who are you to tell ANYONE that l@g released a false emu? I'm not here to lecture anyone either, but, do you really think that the guy would make all efforts just to appear here, in this god-forsaken forum? just to get himself "important" under yours all-powerful eyes? get real guys, you are no one. I'm no one either, but at least I don't try to disrespect other's work.
You just can't understand that emulation isn't anything "professional", but you want to be the "professional guys of emutalk", and gaved yourselves the "right" to say who is fake and who is real. RESPECT for other people is the least you can have.
Ok, ok, You've seen a lotta fakes before. Well, me too! But that doesn't give me the right to go on and flame everybody that releases an new emu. I think l@g DID do a good job, 'cause I tested the emu in my system, and YES, it is better than ultrahle and suprahle (at least in MY system, and in a couple more i've tested, my friends'). He may not be the new realityman, but hey, he was just trying his way and then YOU guys, all-poweful self-proclaimed gods of emutalk, started to flame the guy. C'mon, i don't think that ANY emu coder (fake ones or real ones) would continue his work if lots of end-users just flame him over and over.

Just a final note: Who cares if you can speak spanish? And, a DISCUSSION about using or not using another language does not make a rule, the rule must be on the forum specs for new users, and IF the decision of just writing in English were made, ALL the user should have been advised by e-mail, don't you think? after all, who are you to ask things such as "write in English", "close this topic" and "ban this guy"?

A propósito: a minha língua é bem melhor do que esse espanhol, que é coisa de viado.

Huh?? You replying to me?!?!? I was replying to that tootsie guy!

Anyways, I just wanted to say that I agree with you :)

Spektro_Man

No, i wasn't man. I've read your posts regarding l@g's ultrahle too. the reply was for the other guys (the ones that think they are important just 'cause of some spanish and more posts...)frankly, the fact is i'm just a new member here, so, it is logical that I have less posts, but there is no rule about what should I write on MY posts (well may be there is an old dicussed topic from the gods of emutalk regarding "the posts of new members - what should they write about).

anyway lyzel, let's hope L@g doesn't just quit the emulation, 'cause he was doing a great job. And it is good to have you with the ones that believe l@g and the next generation of emu coders!

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Lyzel said:
Huh?? You replying to me?!?!? I was replying to that tootsie guy!

You have been warned. We don't tolerate flaming or lameness, and most of your posts show nothing else. If all you're going to do is troll those forums, you might as well piss off right now.
Same goes to Spektro_Man.

Slougi

I swear, the next one to flame/spam/do something that bothers me in this thread will be banned. Let's all behave in a civilized manner, and not like 2 year olds fighting over a lolly or something...

Trotterwatch

I've closed this thread as it was serving no useful purpose but to start a flame war.

At the end of the day - If L@G wishes to prove himself he should continue to code in private. If one day he makes changes that are not just GUI hacks then he is welcome to post them.

Anyone can hack a GUI though, and that is what was found from byte to byte comparisons from some of the highly regarded programmers and contributors on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.