What's new

the games of October

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hey, I got Baten Kaitos Origins as well.
The only thing is I'm not addicted to it as new games and battles become pretty bothersome after a while due to their length.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Very nice collection of games there. I picked up Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past/4 swords, Final Fantasy Anthology, and Final Fantasy 12.

Cyberman

FFXII here, not too bad but a bit frustrating because of the slow load times.
Like when you die (and you do a lot at times), it displays a game over animation (WHY your dead it's not that important to do some animation), I would have just said "Game Over - Load Last Save?" A lot faster than waiting a minute while it goes through an animation and resets the game kind of lame. :D

Cyb

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Aw dude! Valkyrie Profille 2... how could I have missed that one! The first one was great... although it was rather short.

FFXII here, not too bad but a bit frustrating because of the slow load times.
Like when you die (and you do a lot at times), it displays a game over animation (WHY your dead it's not that important to do some animation), I would have just said "Game Over - Load Last Save?" A lot faster than waiting a minute while it goes through an animation and resets the game kind of lame.

Its an incentive not to die.

Cyberman

Aw dude! Valkyrie Profille 2... how could I have missed that one! The first one was great... although it was rather short.

Its an incentive not to die.
VP2 I noticed as well just not as anticipated as FF12.. FF12 I've died a lot less in of late. I even killed some tough monsters. The monsters are VERY tough most times So one does need to think carefully.

Yes VP was odd and short never was able to get into it (the fact they abused Nordic Lore mightily aside).