What's new

Thanks to all involved

mrmajika

Now you see me, now you......
My first post so here goes.

Just a big thank you to all involved during all stages of this emulators history. If it had not been for you all, I would have never been able to play my DC games library unless I actually went out and tried to find/purchase another console.

I had already ripped the bios and flash .bins out of my old console many moons ago, and forgot all about them. Then a few weeks ago I was clearing out the attic, and lo and behold I came across my dead console and three boxes of games. ( almost brought a tear to my eye, almost tho. )

So for that I thank you........... :party:

Now with all the pleasentries sorted out, down to business.

Regarding one of my games and one of the games on the compatability list of working titles: Ecco Defender of the future.

It is apparent that while using alpha0.25 there are some major graphical glitches in the scenery. Now in your list you state that it is recommended to use an earlier version of the emulator: v.02 old gfx.

Can you tell me if reverting back to the earlier version sorts out these graphical problems, either eradicating them completely or lessening them to a degree that makes the game playable. ( not that the game is not already playable on 0.25, it is just very frustrating. )

I know I could check this myself by downloading an earlier version. But I am almost regimental when it comes to downloading and running prgms on my pc.

Many thanks, mrmajika.