What's new

Thank god for Smiff

Glowstick

Good to have you back! It felt like all was coming to an end...
Will you continue to suport PJ64 for a while longer?
I hope so....

Smiff

Emutalk Member
No I gotta say all I plan on doing is cleaning up my stuff so it's not left rough... not planning on taking part in any further dev., as I said before... sorry. It doesn't look like anyone has taken up the source yet (?) but I'm sure someone will do something with it eventually... you can do what you want with it ya know, doesn't have to be "make Resident Evil 2 work" or whatever ;)

OP
Glowstick

Glowstick

Thats too bad. You have put so much into this whole thing I thought it was a great part of you to keep going. I think we are all going to be surprised by the next N64 emu.. I hope its going to be one hell of a year..

So how was your Vacation? Did you miss us?

Where did you go, and what took so long???

Smiff

Emutalk Member
You want the honest answer? I haven't thought about emulation or the net or computers or anything for nearly a month. But the funny thing is... I sit back down and remember exactly where i was... dunno, I just thought I'd forget things. Guess its harder to let go of than i thought ;)

boston

Don't blame you.

Easy Smiff! How's it going? REALLY Good to have you back etc...

PLEASE stick around... as you have helped me out on more than one occasion, e.g. getting new GeforceMX400 which is just a tad better than my old ATI all in wonder 128 POS.

I know that you don't really want to be thinking too much about computing in general for a while, but your input is much appreciated by everyone on this board - at least stay here to flame the lamers for knowing f**k all about PJ64 - which will remain the BEST N64 emulator for a long time to come.

I am only hoping for Nemu0.8 to come out in order to play Banjo Tooie, except for that, PJ64 has to rule all emus -

I am frickin' drunk right now, as I've just come back from the pub, but Jabo, Zilmar, Smiff, and ALL beta testers are entitled to a large amount of praise for PJ64 v1.4 - as an Athlon XP 1600+ with PJ rules.

Stick around, Smiff - you know how much you're needed here.
It's either that, or play around with my 256Mbit GBA Flash cart & PocketNES, Foon etc - All of which are fantastic, but none compare to playing N64 roms on the PC.

Thanks Jakob, Sniff and.... The Other One (old joke, just in case anyone wants to slag me off)...

PJ64 is the nuts.

Regards,
Will Boston
Herts, UK

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hehe funny post.
hope u didnt hava hangover...

yeh, stick around smiff, u dont need to be working on a rdb or emu or anything to post around here. ;)