What's new

Tetrisphere Multiplayer Problems

erareno

Greetings folks,

I was playing Tetrisphere as of late on 1964, when I got the idea of trying to play my friend online. The thing is that, while the game loaded up fine, the actual multiplayer rendering isn't working properly. Now, when I play multiplayer Tetrisphere no my good ol' N64, it does the good ol splitscreen action where each player's world thing is rendered on one half of the screen. This ROM, however, seems to be rendering both of these worlds in the middle of the screen at the exact same spot. Much confusion resulted and the game wasn't very fun online in the end.

Anyone got any suggestions to fix this problem?

OP
E

erareno

Thanks for the suggestion. Once I get back home (presently on a week-long vacation) I'll try to see if what you suggest helps. I might be able to beat my friend in tetrisphere after all!

Going off on a tangent now, anyone else play tetrisphere?

Iconoclast

Tangents are fun, but the Pythagorean Theorem is more fun.

And I did play tetris in like DOS mode, Tetrisphere is one of the games I'm going to look at after the last day of school (Tuesday), get a lot of testing done. Until then, I mostly analyze chess. Tetris is complex, undeniably, but chess is a bitch to master.

Let me know if the game gives you any more shit.