What's new

Super Smah Bros Melee problem

purpleye

I have a problem running Super Smash Bros Melee with dolphin.Evry time i try to do so i get an "there is no memory card in slot A" error... I've tried to enable and disable the Frame Buffer but unfortunally it doesn't work.
Can anyone please help me?

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
Memory cards are not emulated. Frame buffer has nothing to do with memory card emulation, it is graphics orientated.

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
purpleye said:
I have a problem running Super Smash Bros Melee with dolphin.Evry time i try to do so i get an "there is no memory card in slot A" error... I've tried to enable and disable the Frame Buffer but unfortunally it doesn't work.

just continue the game.dolphin doesnt have saving support and yes frame buffer doesnt change anything(except for screwing commercial games and helping homebrew games :p)

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
purpleye said:

Have you been living under a rock, boy? Try running a Gamecube without a memory card. D:

... Just click A.

OP
P

purpleye

spyro32 said:
just continue the game.dolphin doesnt have saving support and yes frame buffer doesnt change anything(except for screwing commercial games and helping homebrew games :p)

First of all,thx for the help mates.

but-Dude,the freakin game doesn't even start workin...
So,how on earth can the memory cards be emulated anyway?

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
purpleye said:
First of all,thx for the help mates.

but-Dude,the freakin game doesn't even start workin...
So,how on earth can the memory cards be emulated anyway?

the game boots but itll crash later on.memory cards?wait for the future release of dolphin. :p